Monday, January 05, 2009

Oh Christmas Sticks, Oh Christmas Sticks...

Look - it's either a minimalist Christmas tree or it's Christmas sticks with baubles.

I think it's probably Christmas sticks, but to me it's a tree. Not quite the lush job some people came up with, but I kinda like it.

And speaking of holidays, I'm currently on one. Bought a ridiculously complicated tent with The Dreaded One on the weekend (complete with guest quarters and a west wing) and we hit the road in a couple of days. Up north for the Exodus four day dance festival, brief stop in Byron Bay, back down to Sydney hopefully to catch a couple of Sydney Festival performances before heading down to Rainbow Serpent a cou0ple of hours out of Melbourne for another four days of outdoor music and dancing.

My holiday reading? Instructions on how to set the tent up and how to make the camera work.

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

They kind of look like reindeer antlers. Lovely decorated ones, of course.

Lee Bemrose said...

I hadn't seen that, but yeah, you're right.

Y said...

Tent sounds great! :D Hope you and Ann have an awesome break, Lee!

Lee Bemrose said...

Tent is cool, Miss Y. But I want tent minions. I think someone should set up a service at these parties where you pay them a fee and they set up your tent for you. I think it's a very enterprising idea and I would do it myself, but that's missing the point of coming up with the idea of tent minions, I think.

meva said...

It'll be very interesting if we meet without knowing each other at some festival or other.

I love your minimalist tree! I'm just such a diva with festivals1

Lee Bemrose said...

So, Meva The Festival Diva, did you go to Rainbow Serpent?

meva said...

Call me Universe.

Or not.