Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Bavrois Song

There is a song out at the moment, catchy little number, really chilled, breezy, female vocals. You hear it once, it stays with you for hours. Problem is, it's in French. And because I'm a stupid little Australian a long way from everywhere else, I can't speak French. Do you have any idea how frustrating that is? I don't even know the name of it so I can google it. The DJ in Quick's Head FM has had it on high rotation all morning, and all I can do to sing along to it is go, "Ooh lalala... laaalalala.... lele avec moi... moi and au revoir... bavrois... bavooooirrrr..."

I'm going to get smacked if I start singing it it public.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Head FM. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Is it an old song? From the 70's? Voulez vous couchez avec moi, ce soir?