Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Frankenstein Review, A Chat With Sam Simmons, and a Random Memory


Click on the images to make big and read a couple of things in this week's Drum mag.

The play was fun and Sam Simmons was weird, in a fun way.

I would love for more of my waking hours to be talking to people and making stories out of those conversations. And watching theatre and telling people what I thought about it.

Random memory from the weekend: New People and some of their friends came back to our place after a day of drinking. New Person said she liked one of The Dreaded One's Paintings, so I jumped up on the couch and tore the painting down from the wall and started rolling it up. The Dreaded One came in from another room as this was happening and asked what I was doing. I told her that New Person likes the painting so I was giving it to her (it was New Person's Birthday). The Dreaded One said that it was her favourite painting. I unrolled it and started sticking it back on the wall and told New Person that she could not have this painting anymore.

3 comments:

meva said...

Generous man, you. It'll bit you!

meva said...

I missed an 'e'. Either that, or I have an accent.

Lee Bemrose said...

Or you have issues with tenses.

(I misspelled your link and it was there for a whole day, but shhh... I don't think anyone noticed).