Sunday, August 31, 2008

Early Morning Love Song

I Don’t Want to Fuck You, I Just Want To Hold You

Near sleep and I have everything I want,
Your breath against my chest,
The heat of your skin against mine,
The beat of our hearts entwined.

Narcotic dreams
As I feel the soft weight of your breast in my palm,
Breathe the scent of your skin,
Breathe your essence in.

Lay against me,
Trust me,
Love me, Want me. Dream about me
The way I dream about you.

I want this to last forever,
Curve of your hips,
The sweep of your back,
Light lick of parted lips.

Intoxicated smile as you push against me,
Lost to me.
Fingers tighten,
Dream-smile breaking through.

I don’t want dreams,
I don’t want memories,
I don’t want the real world,
I just want this to last forever.

And right now, maybe just for now,
I don’t want to fuck you,
I just want to hold you,
Just want to hold you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... I think this is very you. It's sweet and lovely and very brave of you to write something in public that's meant to be so much better than it is. But it's got heart and I like it every time you write something about me. Thank you.

The Dreaded One.

Lee Bemrose said...

Oh the vanity...

Anonymous said...

Hang on just a minute... If I didn't know you better I'd say the previous comment was, in fact, made by you, Lee, as a silly way of amusing yourself late at night.

And as we both know, I don't even read your blog.

The Dreaded One.