Saturday, December 24, 2005

Woops

As far as I know, the Herald did not print that leter about the Idiot's Guide To Clubbing. But at the magazine's work party yesterday someone mentioned the article and I said I didn't like it. One of the mag's ex contributors, who I hardly ever see, said, "Yes. I heard that a certain someone wrote about it on their blog."

I thought there might have been some fallout if the letter went to print, but I totally didn't expect any of that bunch to know about this blog. How did they find out about it?

Anyway, doesn't matter. I stand by what I said. Music snobs are pretentious wankers.

Still, it was pretty funny and completely unexpected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see your'e standing by your personal attack on the SMH writer by calling him a wanker even though you stated he was a good guy--or words to that effect-- at the magazine xmas party.

Which is it?

Oh, the joy of anonymous blogs... until someone reads them! It's enough to make you really, really paranoid. I know I am.

CN.

Lee Bemrose said...

Decent enough guy who, in my opinion, displayed a bit of pretention in that article. I said I respect the scope of his knowledge, I just don't like that kind of elitism.

And nah, not paranoid. Just flattered that anyone bothers reading it.