Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Swashbuckling Cherub

I've had this rather dashing facial hair thing going since being overseas. I kept thinking that it was a bit silly, but people kept saying they really like it, so I kept on with it was was really feeling quite the modern day swashbuckler.Thing is, to keep these things looking half decent you have to put in a bit of effort, always have on hand a sharp pair of scissors, couple of mirrors for the profile thing and time enough to really put in some quality preening time... and what the kind of sorry assed bitch has those kind of luxuries?

This week, unexpectedly, I'm a busy man (crap you should see how much I've bitten off... I am way silly), and in a fit of not-wanting-to-be-a-swashbuckler-because-I-am-too-busy, I shaved off my facial hair tonight. Personally, I thought I looked like a nudie swashbuckler but The Dreaded One just laughed. Brilliant.

Anyway, think cherub. I am Quick... Meddle with me good sir and you meddle with the last swashbuckling cherub you'll ever meddle with...

No comments: